HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Apply for 56 Veterinary Officer @hppsc.hp.gov.in – Apply online at @hppsc.hp.gov.in to be one of 56 Veterinary Officers for the HPPSC Vacancy 2023.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced that there are currently 56 vacancies for the post of Veterinary Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) on a contract basis in the Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Himachal Pradesh. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the veterinary field. Here is the information you need to know in order to join this illustrious organisation if it is something you wish to do.
Advertisement Number: 7/10-2023 Closing Date for Application: 27/10/2023, 11:59 PM Closing Date for Fee: 27/10/2023, 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Application: 27th October 2023, 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Fee Payment: 27th October 2023, 11:59 PM
HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Apply for 56 Veterinary Office – Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 56 vacancies for Veterinary Officers. It’s a golden opportunity for those with a passion for animal husbandry and a desire to serve the state.
- Department Name: Animal Husbandry
- Post Name: Veterinary Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 56
Category-wise distribution of the posts:-
- Unreserved: 19 posts
- Unreserved (Wards of Freedom Fighters): 1 post
- Unreserved (Ex-servicemen of HP – after completion of full tenure or on medical ground): 7 posts
- Unreserved (Ward of Ex-servicemen) – Backlog: 6 posts
- Scheduled Caste of HP: 6 posts
- Scheduled Caste of HP (Ex-servicemen of HP – after completion of full tenure or on medical ground): 1 post
- Scheduled Caste of HP (Ward of Ex-servicemen) – Backlog: 1 post
- Scheduled Tribe of HP: 4 posts
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) of HP: 6 posts
- Economically Weaker Section of H.P.: 5 posts
- Pay Scale: The pay scale for the Veterinary Officer position is in Pay Band Level-18, with a salary range of Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500.
HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Apply for 56 Veterinary Office – Age Limit
Candidates applying for HPPSC Vacancy 2023 should fall within the age bracket of 18 to 45 years.
HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Apply for 56 Veterinary Office – Application Fee
For general candidates, the application fee is ₹400, while candidates from reserved categories will need to pay ₹100 as the application fee.
HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Apply for 56 Veterinary Office – Educational Qualification
To be eligible for this position, candidates must hold a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University as per the guidelines laid down under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. Additionally, candidates should be registered with the State Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
HPPSC Vacancy 2023 Apply for 56 Veterinary Office – The procedure for applications
Follow these steps in order to submit your application to the HPPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy in 2023:-
- Please go to the official website, which may be found at @hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- To submit an application online, go to the “Apply Online” section on the webpage.
- Create an account, then move on to filling out the application form.
- Sign in and finish filling out the application form, making sure that all of the details are correct.
- After you have paid the appropriate application fee and uploaded the needed papers, you can then submit the form.
- Remember to preserve a paper copy of the application for your own records in case you need it in the future.