Rojgar Portal Last Date:- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is set to conclude the application process for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 today deadline, on October 4. For those yet to apply, there’s still time to submit your applications via the official website at @opportunities.rbi.org.in. This RBI assistant aims to fill out total 450 Assistant vacancies.
The preliminary written test for RBI Assistant 2023 is tentatively scheduled for October 21 and 23, with the main exam expected to take place on December 2.
Applying for the RBI Assistant vacancy 2023 requires meeting certain requirements, such as being an Indian citizen, a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who entered India before to January 1. In addition, Indian-origin people who have moved to India with the goal of settling there permanently from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African nations like Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam are also eligible to apply. Take advantage of this chance without fail!
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023: Key Highlights
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Registration Dates||13th September to 4th October 2023|
|Deadline Date||4th October 2023 – Today|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
|Education Qualification||Graduates or relevant degree|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 years|
|RBI Assistant Salary||Rs. 45,050/-|
|Go To Homepage||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|RBI Official Websiteemail@example.com|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023: Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for the RBI Assistant position should meet the following age and educational criteria:-
- The minimum age for candidates is 20 years, while the maximum age should not exceed 28 years as of September 1, 2023.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks. However, SC, ST, and PwD candidates are eligible with a pass class degree, and there is no specific minimum marks requirement for them.
- The date considered for determining eligibility based on educational qualifications is September 1, 2023.
- Ex-servicemen applying for the position should have a minimum of graduation or matriculation or an equivalent qualification and a minimum of 15 years of service in the defense sector.
- Additionally, candidates should possess the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the language of the state in which the particular RBI recruiting office is located.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023: Selection Process
The RBI Assistant 2023 examination is structured in three phases, which include Prelims, Mains, and a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). In the preliminary examination, candidates will face three sections, namely Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and English Language.
Moving on to the mains exam, it comprises five distinct sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge, and General Awareness.
It’s important to note that there is a negative marking system in place, where 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer attempted by the candidate. However, no marks will be deducted if a question is left unanswered or left blank.
For detailed information regarding the RBI Assistant exam pattern for Prelims and Mains, candidates can refer to the previous year’s Notification PDF. Any changes or updates in the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification will be promptly provided here.