Breaking Registration:- TS PGECET Registration for Counselling Admissions 2022 | TS PGEC/PGECET 2022 Admissions | Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering & Pharmacy Counseling 2022
|Post Name :||TS PGECET Registration for Counselling Admissions 2022|
|Post Date :||September 20, 2022 | 01:55 AM|
|Short Information :||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) starts Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering & Pharmacy Counseling 2022. According to the notification registration process starts today then the the physical verification of special category certificates done. The Starting date of phase 1 TS PGECET counselling is September 19, 2022 and the last date to upload certificate for document verification is October 02, 2022. Checkout All the necessary details about the TS PGECET Admissions 2022 Registration and Admission process in this Article.|
- Application Begins : 19/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/10/2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 02/10/2022
- Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) : 22/09/2022 To 24/09/2022
- Display of verified list of eligible registered candidates & call for corrections if any through e-mail : 04/10/2022
- Exercising Web options- Phase I : 07/10/2022 To 09/10/2022
- Edit of web options-Phase -I : 10/10/2022
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I) : 12/10/2022
- Reporting at concerned colleges for Verification of Original Certificates : 12/10/2022 To 15/10/2022
- Commencement of Class work : 17/10/2022
- General/OBC/ : ₹ 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH : ₹ 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode, E Challan and UPI Online.
TS PGEC/PGECET Admissions Eligibility 2022
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in
the regulations of admission. (Ref. G.OMs.No.153 dated 22-08-2007)
- Candidate who passed the qualifying examination securing not less than 50% marks
(45% in case of reserved categories) for Engineering including Technology courses
and 55% (50% in case of reserved categories) for M.Phamacy and Pharm-D (P.B.).
TS PGECET Registration for Counselling Admissions Details Seats 2022
|S.No.||PG Course||Number of Collages||Intake|
|03||Pharm -D [PB]||25||250|
Interest Candidate can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Procedure of TS PGEC/PGECET Registration for Counselling Admissions 2022
- First you Have to Visit the Official Portal of the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering & Pharmacy Counseling else click on Important Link Section Below.
- Upload all the certificates for document verification carefully.
- Now, Get Physical verification of your documents done.
- Fill your choice of course you want and process.
- Then, Select the collage Online.
- Now, If allotted you get your seat else apply in second round of counselling.
- Save final submission form and submit your application form to the collage.
Some Useful Important Links
FAQs For TS PGEC/PGECET Registration for Counselling Admissions 2022
When did The List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I)
On the date of 12 October 2022.