The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has officially begun accepting applications for the UKPSC Group C Vacancy 2023, which will fill a total of 645 positions across the state. This hiring push has the express goal of preparing candidates for the joint Group C examination that will be given by the Departments of Agriculture, Horticulture, and Animal Husbandry in the year 2023. The application period for those who are interested is currently open, and the deadline for submissions has been set for October 27, 2023.
UKPSC Group C Vacancy 2023 – Details
The following is a rundown of the details regarding the UKPSC Group C recruitment 2023 vacancy 645 positions:-
- There are 354 open positions for the Assistant Agriculture Officer Class 3 position within the Agriculture Department.
- The Horticulture Department has 245 open positions for the Horticulture Supervisor Class 3 position.
- There are 27 open positions for the class of Horticulture Inspector in the Department of Horticulture.
- There are three open positions for the position of Assistant Mushroom Development Officer in Class 2 in the Horticulture Department.
- There are three open positions for the position of Assistant Training Officer Class-2 in the Botany division of the Horticulture Department.
- There are three open positions for the position of Assistant Training Officer Class-2 (Horticulture) at the Department of Horticulture.
- There are two openings for the position of Assistant Plant Protection Officer in Class 2 in the Horticulture Department.
- There are three open positions for the position of Fodder Assistant in Group-2 in the Animal Husbandry Department.
- There are 5 open positions for the position of Fodder Assistant in Group-3 in the Animal Husbandry Department.
UKPSC Group C Vacancy 2023 – Age Limit
Candidates must satisfy the age requirements listed below in order to be considered for the UKPSC Recruitment 2023. Applicants must be between the ages of 21 to 43 as of the first day of July in 2023 in order to be considered.
Also Read: BSSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023
UKPSC Group C Vacancy 2023 – How to Apply
The following is an in-depth walkthrough of the application process for the UKPSC Vacancy 2023:
- Go to the UKPSC’s official website, which may be found at @ukpscnet.in
- On the webpage, look for the link that says “Apply” and click on it.
- In order to register yourself, first provide the necessary information, and then click the “submit” button.
- After you have successfully logged in to your registered account, complete the application form by providing all of the required information.
- Upload your photo and signature in accordance with the instructions that have been provided.
- Use the online payment link that has been supplied to you in order to pay the application fees.
- After ensuring that all of the information is correct, send in your application.
- As a point of reference in the future, you should always keep a printed copy of your application on hand.
Candidates are strongly recommended to check the official notification that is posted on the UKPSC website in order to obtain further information and instructions that are more precise in nature.
Do not pass up the chance to work for the Departments of Agriculture, Horticulture, and Animal Husbandry by joining the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Doing so would be a waste of an excellent opportunity. Be certain to finish your application well in advance of the cut-off date of October 27, 2023. I wish everyone who is running for office the best of luck!