New Delhi: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has opened up applications for the Stenographer recruitment of 2023, providing hopeful job-seekers with an excellent opportunity. There will be 277 open Stenographer positions within the company, and applications will be accepted starting on October 17th, 2023. The application deadline is November 6, 2023, according to the release. In addition, until November 15, 2023, applicants will have the opportunity to submit their applications, pay the application fee, and make any necessary changes.
Candidates for the Stenographer Main Exam must have taken and passed the UP Preliminary Eligibility Test 2023 with a valid scorecard.
How to Register for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Candidates should just comply with the following guidelines in order to apply for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:-
- Check out upsssc.gov.in, the UPSSSC’s official website.
- Select the link for the candidate’s registration on the main page.
- The UPSSSC Stenographer 2023 application link will be displayed on a new page.
- To get started with the signup procedure, click the button below.
- Sign into your account once registration is complete.
- Complete the application process by filling out the form and paying the associated fees.
- To get the confirmation screen, hit the “submit” button.
- Make sure you have a hard copy for future use.
Unreserved and other backward classes, as well as candidates in the SC/ST category, would be required to pay 25 for this recruitment drive’s application cost.
Candidates interested in learning more about the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 should check out the organization’s official website.
Candidates interested in working as a Stenographer for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission could take advantage of this hiring campaign. Those who are considering applying should do so before the November 6th, 2023 deadline. Don’t pass up the opportunity to launch a successful government career.