West Bengal Rojar– Exciting news for job seekers! The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has officially announced the recruitment notification for Miscellaneous Services in 2023. This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career. The online application process is set to commence on October 5th. Don’t miss out on this chance to join the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Exam 2023.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has just launched the application window for the Miscellaneous Services Vacancy Exam 2023, starting on October 3. Aspiring candidates will have the opportunity to apply online beginning from October 5, 2023. The deadline for submitting application forms is set for November 2, 2023. To apply, please visit the official website at @wbpsc.gov.in. Don’t miss your chance to participate in this exciting recruitment process.
WBPSC Vacancy 2023: Overview
|Organization||West Bengal Public Services Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Miscellaneous (Various)|
|Vacancy||To be Notified|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Short Notice||Released|
|Application Dates||5th October to 2nd November 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|WBPSC Official email@example.com|
WBPSC Vacancy 2023 – Post Details details
Here are the details of the WBPSC Vacancy 2023 post details:-
The recruitment is open for the following positions:- Check Now..!!
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Savings Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
Please note that there may be additional posts notified in the future, so stay tuned for updates.
WBPSC Vacancy 2023 – Age Limit
For the WBPSC Vacancy 2023, applicants must meet the following age criteria: The candidate’s age should be a minimum of 20 years and should not exceed 39 years as of January 1, 2023.
WBPSC Vacancy 2023 – Application Fee
WBPSC vacancy 2023 application fee: The application fee is ₹160. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
WBPSC Vacancy 2023 – Selection Process
The WBPSC Vacancy 2023 selection process comprises three consecutive stages:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
- Personality Test